VMI Chrysler Pacifica Wheelchair Van
The VMI Chrysler Pacifica brings mobility to the modern age of technology. This groundbreaking conversion combines the best features the mobility industry has to offer, into one vehicle platform. The team at Mobility One Transportation is very proud to carry this conversion in our collection of hand selected mobility solutions.
- Obstruction-Free Doorway - Safe entry and exit without deploying the ramp for able-bodied passengers.
- PowerKneel® - Lowers the vehicle to provide a reduced ramp angle for easy entry & exit. Can deactivate for deployment onto a curb.
- Front and Mid-Row Access - Wheelchair users can sit in the front row or mid row.
- One-Touch Controls - One-touch controls make it easy to deploy or stow the fully powered Northstar ramp system using the VMI dash button, OEM remote and other interior vehicle buttons!
- Step Flares - Step with microspike textured non-slip surface enables assisted access to the front seats.
- Rear Bench Footrest - VMI’s lightweight footrest is easy to use and offers additional comfort for passengers seated on the rear bench.
- Sure Deploy® - Provides a simple way to operate the ramp in the event of vehicle power loss.
- Independent Suspension - Individual suspension on each wheel coupled with a lower center of gravity allows the van to ride smoothly on uneven roads.
- 100% Crash Tested - Meets or exceeds all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards governed by NHTSA (National Highway Transportation Safety Administration)
- 30” Wide Ramp with 800 lb Weight Capacity - VMI’s Chrysler Pacifica Northstar has a wide, durable ramp to accommodate large power wheelchairs.
The intelligent and refined Access360® conversion sets a new standard for wheelchair-accessible minivans because it provides more. More space for even the largest power chairs to enter the vehicle and maneuver inside, more flexibility and ease of use, more pleasing aesthetics and more confidence that it will deliver a safe, high-quality owner experience.
Multiple seating options for VMI’s Chrysler Pacifica conversion allows for independence and flexibility. Wheelchair users can choose to drive from their chair, sit in the front passenger position, or ride in the middle of the van. This diagram shows just some of the many possible options.